Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Warmest Snowflake Greetings


Good morning!  It's a cold chilly morning here in Texas, and I think this card reflects what I'm seeing today.  LOL  I created this card for my friend Bev's Falliday Fest challenge over on Splitcoaststampers.  She challenged us to use Brushos or Colorburst or any kind of watercolor powder for a burst of color on our cards.

I pulled out my Brushos and sprinkled this Cobalt Blue all over some watercolor paper.  After I misted the paper and powder with water, I placed this Fetching Snowflake stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the paper and let it dry.  I love that outline of the stencil in the midst of all the colorful swirls.  I added a sentiment from Hero Arts and some Card Bling (free sequins with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save some money when you order from A Colorful Life Designs.  There's a lot of gorgeous snowflake stencils to choose from, like this Fetching Snowflake that I used today.  You can also check out the great October release which is full of wonderful holiday stencils.  

You still have some time to play along in our Falliday Fest challenges.  We'd love to see what you create!




 

No comments: