Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Beautiful Rays Hugs


Good morning!  This new Beautiful Rays stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is so pretty!  I kept this card pretty simple because I just had to show off the gorgeous pattern of this stencil.

I placed the Beautiful Rays stencil over some white cardstock and brushed some soft purple ink over the whole panel.  After I removed the stencil, I trimmed the panel down to about 2 inches by 5.5 inches and glued it to a white card.  I die cut the sentiment from a darker purple cardstock and glued that down and then I added some Card Bling - free sequins that I got with my order from A Colorful Life Designs.

Think of all the color combos you could do with this card.  You can even change out the sentiment to a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or a thank you.  The possibilities are endless!

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and stock up.  Put this Beautiful Rays stencil in your cart and check out all the fantastic October release stencils.  Happy shopping!


 

No comments: