Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Glittery Feather Fire


Good morning!  I'm in love with this Feather Fire stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I just spread some glittery blue and pink pastes over this stencil and let it dry, and WOW.  I created the sentiment by spreading the leftover paste from my palette knife onto some white cardstock scraps and let it dry before I cut it out with a die.  This stencil is just gorgeous!

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles), so go ahead and put this Feather Fire stencil in your cart.  Check out all the great October release stencils and utilize the Search feature at the top of the page if you are looking for a particular design.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: