Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Pink Poinsettia Joy


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a soft rose pink card that I created with the Beautiful Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This stencil is just gorgeous, and I can't stop playing with it.  This time, I brushed some soft rose pink ink over the stencil, making the ink a little darker in the center and then letting it fade out toward the edges.  Then I added a sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio and some gold pearls to the stenciled poinsettia before I layered it with some gold cardstock and adhered it to a rose pink card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Beautiful Poinsettia into your cart.  Check out the wonderful October release and get inspired to make some great holiday cards.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: