Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2023

WCMD Sunflower Birthday


Today is World Card Making Day, and I actually made a card from start to finish in just 30 minutes!  The washi tapes and matching dies from Pinkfresh Studio make it so quick and easy to add some gorgeous florals on your card.  

I started by cutting some of these gorgeous scalloped rectangle frames from Pinkfresh Studio from white cardstock.  I cut two of these and glued them together.  Then I glued some of the die cut sunflowers above and below the scalloped frame.  I added some foam tape to the back of the flowers and the frame and adhered this to a mini slimline card.  Then I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the matching die, adhered the sentiment with foam tape, and then glued some metallic gold pearls to the card.

I'm entering this into the Pinkfresh challenge to make a card for WCMD.  The Pinkfresh Studio products I used are:

Mini Slimline Stitched Scallop Rectangle
Sunflowers Fall Version washi tape and die
Perfect Sentiments stamp and die
Metallic Gold Pearls


 

No comments: