Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Green Squares Poinsettia


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a very different kind of card with the new Beautiful Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I decided to go outside the box and try it with green instead of the traditional pink or red.  I started by placing the new 16 Square Shadow stencil over a white card and I brushed some pale green ink over the entire card.  Then I removed the squares stencil, placed the Beautiful Poinsettia down and brushed a darker green ink over that.  I love that contrast between the pale green squares and the dark green poinsettia.  Finally, I added the sentiment and some glittery gold and green dots all over the card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Beautiful Poinsettia and the new 16 Square Shadow stencil into your cart.  Check out the wonderful October release and get inspired to make some great holiday cards.  Have a wonderful day!

 

No comments: