Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Glittery Leaves in Autumn Colors


There is a fun Falliday Fest challenge over on Splitcoaststampers hosted by my friend Lee today.  She wants to see autumn colors with glitter, so of course, I had to play in this challenge.  LOL

I pulled out this Layered Fall Foliage stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and placed the first stencil over some white cardstock.  I brushed on three different colors - Cayenne, Fig, and Oceanside (C9 inks).  I removed the stencil and placed down the second stencil and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery Gold Pops of Color over the entire stencil, removed the stencil, and set the panel aside to dry.  I fussy cut one of the leaves and adhered it with some foam tape and then added the sentiment, also adhered with foam tape.  This panel was then glued down to a Cayenne card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so have fun adding all the stencils to your cart!  :-)  You will definitely need this Layered Fall Foliage stencil and you need to see all the great new holiday stencils in the October release.  

Want to play along in the Falliday Fest challenges?  Head on over to Splitcoaststampers and see all the great challenges in the Falliday Fest forum.  I'll be hosting my own challenge on Monday, October 30, so be sure to come on back to check that out!  Have a great day!!


 

No comments: