Pages

Monday, October 2, 2023

Snowy Little Christmas


Good morning!  I'm back to share a quick and easy Christmas card with y'all today.  A Colorful Life Designs just released their new October stencils and most of these new stencils are Christmas and winter themed.  I love creating Christmas cards so I have a lot to share with you this month!

For this card, I placed the new Fetching Snowflake stencil onto a white card and very carefully brushed some blue ink around the stencil while holding it down with my other hand.  After I removed the stencil, I stamped the sentiment with the same blue ink and then I added some Card Bling (a fun freebie that comes with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).  This card is going to be easy to mail with just one first-class postage stamp.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order of stamps and stencils (excluding bundles), so check out the new October release.  You will find the Fetching Snowflake stencil HERE.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: