Pages

Monday, October 23, 2023

Snowy Tall Skinny Trees


Good morning!  There is a fun challenge going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog - just make a Christmas card or a wintery card and link it up.  I'm sharing this card that I made with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, one of the sponsors for this BYSHC linky party.  If you are inspired to shop for some fabulous stencils, please use this code, HollyFan10, and you'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).

I placed the Tall Skinny Tree stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some green cardstock and brushed some green ink over this.  I removed the stencil, covered my inky tree with some sticky notes, and placed the stencil down again in a different spot.  I repeated this process several times to get a forest of trees on my green panel.  Then I splattered some white paint over the whole thing before I added the sentiment and adhered this to a white card base.

Isn't that a fun stencil for a holiday card?  Check out all the great new holiday stencils in the October release at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can also shop in the Christmas category for hundreds of other stencils to inspire you.  Join us in the BYSHC linky party linked above to share your holiday card(s).



 

2 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Simply beautiful, Holly! I love the cute trees and the snow! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

I love your design!!!! So beautiful my friend!!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!