Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Mixed Media Ombre Feather Fire


Have y'all seen this gorgeous Feather Fire stencil from A Colorful Life Designs?  It's a stunning stencil, and I did a little mixed media with it on my card today.

I placed this Feather Fire stencil over a cream card and taped it down.  After I brushed on some beige, rust, and brown inks, I then inked up a very small text stamp and stamped in some of the larger stencil openings.  Then I removed the stencil, placed my card in a box, and splattered some gold paint over the whole thing.  While that was drying, I brushed some beige ink over a small piece of cardstock, stamped the sentiment, and die cut it.  When the gold paint was completely dry, I adhered the sentiment to the card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, so grab this Feather Fire stencil and check out the rest of the fabulous October stencils.  This is a great time to get started on your holiday cards!



 

No comments: