Pages

Friday, October 6, 2023

Official North Pole Taste Tester


Good morning!  Here's another fun Christmas card to put a smile on your face today.  The new Layered Gingerbread Men stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is a must-have for your creative stash. It's so cute and you can make them any color you want.  I paired this with the larger gingerbread man from the Baking Spirits Bright stencil (previously released) - it's a perfect match!

I placed the new Layered Gingerbread Men stencil (the body outlines) on a kraft card and brushed some soft brown ink over that.  I removed the first stencil and then placed down the second one (the eyes, mouth, and buttons) and inked it up with a darker brown ink.  I set this card aside and pulled out some white cardstock and placed the Baking Spirits Bright stencil over this.  I inked up the body outline with the soft brown ink and then moved the stencil so I could ink up the details with a darker brown ink.  I fussy cut this larger gingerbread man with scissors and then adhered him to a burgundy oval layered with a white scalloped oval.  I stamped the sentiment (Catherine Pooler) and adhered it to the center of the larger gingerbread man.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so check out all the great new October release stencils.  Put this Layered Gingerbread Men stencil set and the Baking Spirits Bright stencil into your cart as well as all the other stencils that are on your wish list.

I can't wait to show you the other two cards I created with this Layered Gingerbread Men stencil.  They are so cute!  Come on back tomorrow and Sunday and I'll share those with you.  Have a great day!




 

No comments: