Pages

Monday, October 9, 2023

Most Wonderful Poinsettia


Good morning!!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that I created with the new Beautiful Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This stencil is just stunning!  I brushed some cranberry ink over this stencil onto some white cardstock, concentrating the color in the center and letting it fade out toward the edges.  Then I added the sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio and some black Card Bling (gorgeous sequins that come free with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) before I glued this panel to a black card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Beautiful Poinsettia into your cart.  Check out the wonderful October release and get inspired to make some great holiday cards.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: