Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Dotty Trees Joy


Good morning!  There is a fun challenge going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog - just make a Christmas card or a wintery card and link it up.  I'm starting off this fun week with this card that I made with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, one of the sponsors for this BYSHC linky party.  If you are inspired to shop for some fabulous stencils, please use this code, HollyFan10, and you'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).

I placed the fun new Dotty Trees stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some white cardstock and taped it down.  I brushed some soft blue ink over the stencil here and there, and then filled in the rest of stencil with a soft green ink.  I wrapped some silver twine around this panel and then adhered it to a pale blue card base.  After I die cut the sentiment and the shadow, I adhered these to the card.  

Isn't that a fun stencil for a holiday card?  Check out all the great new holiday stencils in the October release at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can also shop in the Christmas category for hundreds of other stencils to inspire you.  Join us in the BYSHC linky party linked above to share your holiday card(s).





 

4 comments:

Von Marie said...

Such a Beautiful card!!! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Holly! I love your color choice! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Jacinda said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party.

Wilma DeG said...

This is just lovely!