Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2023

A Sweet Season


Good morning!  Today's card is so cute!!  These Layered Gingerbread Men from A Colorful Life Designs are just darling, and this little strip is what I trimmed from yesterday's card.  I glued this strip to a soft blue cardstock panel, stamped the sentiment, and added a fun 3D sticker of a cup of cocoa with a candy cane and a little gingerbread man in it.

Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and stock up on all those stencils you've been drooling over. There's so many wonderful new stencils in the October release, such as the Layered Gingerbread Men and the Beautiful Poinsettia.  I bet you'd like to see what I created with the Beautiful Poinsettia stencil next, hmm?  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a poinsettia card with y'all!  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: