Pages

Friday, October 27, 2023

Snow Flurries



Good morning!  There is a fun challenge going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog - just make a Christmas card or a wintery card and link it up.  I'm sharing this card that I made with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, one of the sponsors for this BYSHC linky party.  If you are inspired to shop for some fabulous stencils, please use this code, HollyFan10, and you'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).

I placed the Flurries stencil over a deep blue card base and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery white paste over the whole thing, removed the stencil, and set the card aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I die cut the sentiment twice from white cardstock, and lightly brushed some blue ink over one of the die cut sentiments.  I glued the white sentiment on top of the inked sentiment, offsetting it just slightly so you can see a "shadow" on the left side.  After my stenciled card was completely dry, I glued the sentiment over the glittery snowflakes.

Isn't that a fun stencil for a holiday card?  Check out all the great new holiday stencils in the October release at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can also shop in the Christmas category for hundreds of other stencils to inspire you.  Join us in the BYSHC linky party linked above to share your holiday card(s).










 

2 comments:

Von Marie said...

Ohhh that glittery paste!!! Fabulous card!!! Perfect with that stencil. I have loved and enjoyed all your cards this week!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful, Holly, I love all the glitter and shine! I bet it's a beauty in person! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!