Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Holiday Delight Gingerbread Men


Good morning!  Here is my second card that I created with the new Layered Gingerbread Men stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Aren't they cute??  This card has more of a masculine feel so it's perfect to send to someone who doesn't care for ribbons or glitter or rainbows.  

I placed the Layered Gingerbread Men stencil (the body outlines) over some white cardstock and brushed some gingerbread ink over it.  Then I removed this stencil and placed the second one down (the eyes, mouth and buttons) and I spread some white paste over this.  I removed the stencil and set this panel aside to let that paste dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped the sentiment and trimmed it down and added a green layer behind that.  After my gingerbread panel was dry, I trimmed it down and added a black layer behind that and then glued it to a red card and added the sentiment with some foam tape.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and grab the Layered Gingerbread Men stencil.  The October release is full of wonderful holiday stencils, so check that out.  I love all the new stencils that were released this month!

There is a fun texture on this card from the white paste, and I wish you were here so you could feel it.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a fun card that I created with the leftovers that I trimmed from today's stenciled panel.


 

No comments: