Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Polka Dot Purse Card



How about a great birthday purse card for a fashionable lady?? Isn't this fun? These A2 Purse Cards from Creative Cuts and More are a cool alternative to the regular ol' rectangle cards we normally give to our loved ones. I had a blast decorating this card.

I stamped the white layer with a large polka dot background stamp with black ink. Then I cut out the butterfly and embossed it for a little extra oomph before adding some black skittles to the center. The sentiment needed a little extra color to help it stand out from the polka dot background, so I used a black layer and then a red layer. For the inside, I stamped the sentiment toward the top so there is some room for me to sign my name below.

Do you have a fashionista with a birthday coming up? Order a purse card from Creative Cuts and More and watch her face light up when she opens up her card! :-)


Die Cut: A2 Purse Card from Creative Cuts and More

Stamps: Large Polka Dot backgrounder, Birthday Centers (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Other: black skittles (Creative Cuts and More), butterfly die & embossing folder (Provocraft)

1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

ok...well you know I all ready told you I loved this when I saw it in the CHF gallery! Still do!

Did you see this?
http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/2010/08/cardabilities-design-team-call.html

You should give it a try!

hope all is well!

Kristine