Pages

Monday, October 16, 2023

Lilac Rays


Good morning!  It's a beautiful sunny and chilly day (50 degrees F) here, and I thought I'd pop in and share this sparkly sequined card with y'all.  I used the new Beautiful Rays stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with some pale purple ink and just did some light touches of color here and there where I moved the stencil.  I added some of these gorgeous iridescent sequins (Card Bling freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) and the sentiment for a clean and simple card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll get 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) so check out the great new stencils in the October release.  You can add the Beautiful Rays stencil to your cart along with everything else on your wish list.  Enjoy your day!


 

No comments: