Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Fluttering Snow Greetings


Good morning!  There is a fun challenge going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog - just make a Christmas card or a wintery card and link it up.  I'm sharing this card that I made with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, one of the sponsors for this BYSHC linky party.  If you are inspired to shop for some fabulous stencils, please use this code, HollyFan10, and you'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).

I used the same stencil that I used on yesterday's Groovy card, the Fluttering Snow stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, but this time I just placed it right on top of a white card base.  I sponged some pink and purple inks all over and removed the stencil.  I added some Card Bling (freebie sequins with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) to the snowflakes and then added the die cut sentiment with some foam tape.

Isn't that a fun stencil for a holiday card?  Check out all the great new holiday stencils in the October release at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can also shop in the Christmas category for hundreds of other stencils to inspire you.  Join us in the BYSHC linky party linked above to share your holiday card(s).




 

2 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhh... this is so beautiful! I love pink and purple with snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Love, Love, Love!! So beautiful my friend!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!