Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Iridescent Embossed Christmas Trees


There's a new challenge over on Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero, and they want to see Christmas/holiday cards with at least one Hero Arts product.  I just received the new iridescent embossing powders from Hero Arts and I had to try them out.  I embossed four panels of black cardstock with each of the powders and die cut all of them with the Tree Pattern Cover Plate from Hero Arts.  I cut one more black panel with the same Tree Pattern die and then glued that to a card base.  Then I did a little die-cut inlay by placing some of the embossed die cut trees into the openings on my plain black panel.  I also embossed the sentiment with the Iridescent Copper powder and trimmed it down and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

I've used the following products from Hero Arts, just in case you're interested:


If you have some Hero Arts products, why not make a holiday card and join the challenge?  Look for the October 2023 challenge at Stay Craft with a Blog Named Hero or click HERE.  Have a great evening!




 

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Oh I love this!

Essie said...

Ooooh Holly! I love these embossed trees--Gorgeous! thanks so much for joining us for our Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero!