Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

Season's Greetings Square Characters


Good morning!  There is a fun challenge going on over on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog - just make a Christmas card or a wintery card and link it up.  I'm starting off this fun week with this card that I made with products from A Colorful Life Designs, one of the sponsors for this BYSHC linky party.  If you are inspired to shop for these products, please use this code, HollyFan10, and you'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).

I used the following products from A Colorful Life Designs:

I started by placing the Candy Stripes stencil over some white cardstock, and I carefully sponged a gorgeous cranberry red ink over the whole thing.  On another piece of white cardstock, I used a fine black Sharpie marker to trace three inside squares of the 16 Square Shadow stencil, and then I used sticky notes to mask off each square so I could stamp the three characters from the Spread Love set.  I colored the characters with Copic markers, adhered this panel to some black cardstock, and then adhered this to the striped panel.  I carefully stamped the sentiment with black ink and then adhered the whole thing to a black card base.

Join the linky party and share your holiday card(s) over on the BYSHC blog linked above.  Happy Friday!



 

4 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorably sweet card, Holly! I love the candy cane background and the sweet new stamps are just too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

I love your card so much!!!! It's so sweet!!! I appreciate you my friend!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Wilma DeG said...

Such a cute card!

Jacinda said...

Such an cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party.