Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Shaker


Good morning!  Here's a fun little shaker card with holiday flair!

I was playing with my gel press plate, and I brayered some light green ink and a darker green ink over the gel plate.  Then I smooshed a white cardstock panel over the brayered inks and pulled the paper off.  I love that ombre green background!  Next, I placed the new Meet Me stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the ombre green panel and brushed a darker green ink over the stencil.  

To make the shaker card, I wrapped some plastic packaging over the front of the card and taped it on three sides on the back.  I held open the untaped edge and poured in some sequins and then taped that end to close the shaker.  Then I simply glued this down to a white card base and spent a few minutes shaking this up!  LOL

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order when you use the code, so grab this Meet Me stencil and check out the fabulous October release.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: