Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Candy Stripes Christmas





Good morning, y'all!  Can you believe it's October?  That means there's a new stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs, and this one is the best release yet!  This October release is full of wonderful Christmas and winter stencils, and I had fun listening to Christmas music while I was working on some of these cards.  

Today's card is one of my favorites.  This cute Candy Stripes stencil is perfect for your holiday cards.  I sponged some bright red ink over the new Candy Stripes stencil right onto a white card.  I die cut the sentiment and the foliage from white cardstock and the sentiment shadow from black cardstock.  The foliage was colored with some Copic markers and adhered behind the sentiment.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% on your entire order from A Colorful Life Designs (excluding bundles).  If you are like me, though, you will want the entire release.  You can get the October Master Creator Bundle which has all of the new stencils and the new stamp set at 20% off the regular price.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a quick and easy Christmas card with you.






 

No comments: