Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Berry Vines Birthday


Good morning!  Today I have a fun birthday card to share with y'all.  I placed the new Berry Vines stencil from A Colorful Life Designs right onto a white card and taped it down.  Then I used these little finger daubers to add distress oxide inks to the leaves and the berries.  I put down some sticky notes here and there to mask off areas so the colors stayed where I wanted them.  I also used the dauber to ink up the clear stamps so they would match the purple berries on the card.  The shiny sequins - Card Bling - are from one of the freebie packages that I got with my order from A Colorful Life Designs.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% at A Colorful Life Designs (excluding bundles).  The September release is full of great autumn and Halloween stencils, and this new Berry Vines stencil is just gorgeous.  Have a great day!!


 

No comments: