Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Grungy Glittery Leaves


Good morning! Today's card is one of my favorites, because it's all grungy and distressed, but it also has lots of glitter.  I love the contrast between the messy and the sparkly.  It's just fun!

I placed the stunning Fall Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto some kraft cardstock and taped it down.  Then I spread three different colors of Paper Glitz over the entire panel, removed the stencil, and let this dry completely.  Next, I sponged some dark brown ink very lightly here and there and I also scrunched up the stenciled panel into a ball and then flattened it out.  I tied a green silk ribbon around the panel and glued the panel to a dark brown card.  The kraft circle was stamped with the sentiment and some small leaves and an acorn (Brutus Monroe) and then affixed to the card with some foam tape.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils and stamps at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so check out all the great new September release stencils.  The Fall Leaves stencil is is the perfect stencil for all your autumn projects.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: