Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2023

I Love You S'More


Good morning!  This seems to be the month for s'mores, as I am seeing them everywhere.  Here's another fun s'more for you to play with - the new S'Mores stencil and coordinating S'Mores stamp set from A Colorful Life Designs.  It's so cute!

Now most of the s'mores I've seen lately have the chocolate on top of the marshmallow, but that's not how I made them when I was camping as a kid.  You need the hot marshmallow to melt the chocolate, so it goes on top of the chocolate, right??  I always loved to get my marshmallow blackened on the outside so the inside was all gooey and melty.  That's what I did with my stenciled marshmallow - I purposely got the edges black and toasty.  LOL  

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this S'Mores stencil and the S'Mores stamp set into your cart.  Check out all the fabulous stencils in the September release and have fun shopping!


 

No comments: