Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Happy Winter Postage Stamp Card


Good morning!  The new Classic Snowflakes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is on sale for only $4 until September 22, and this versatile stencil is a must-have for your crafting toolkit.  Yesterday I showed you a card with this stencil and some glittery stencil paste, and today I'm sharing an inky version.

I placed the Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp 5" stencil over a white card and taped it in place.  Then I lightly brushed some soft green ink over the open area of the postage stamp stencil.  With that stencil still taped down, I placed the Classic Snowflakes stencil on top and taped it down.  Then I brushed the same green ink over the snowflakes with a heavier hand.  By leaving the Postage Stamp stencil on there, it keeps the stenciled snowflakes contained to just that open area instead of over the entire card.  After I removed both stencils, I added the sentiment and some shiny green Card Bling (a wonderful freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs, excluding bundles.  That means you can use the code on this Classic Snowflakes while it is on sale, so you can save even more.  Be sure to check out all the fantastic September release stencils and have fun shopping!


 

No comments: