Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Glittery Foliage Birthday


Good morning!  Today's card is bright and fun and glittery, and I had an absolute blast creating this one.  I placed the new Layered Fall Foliage stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I sponged on some hot pink, purple, and orange dye inks randomly all over the stencil.  After I removed this stencil, I lined up the second stencil and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery copper-ish glitter glue over the stencil, removed the stencil, and let the panel dry.  I adhered the dry panel to a white card base, and finally, I added the stamped birthday sentiment.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to help you save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs.  Put this awesome Layered Fall Foliage stencil set in your cart as well as all the other stencils that catch your eye.  Check out all the great new stencils for September 2023 and have fun shopping!


 

No comments: