Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Chocolate Sunflower Hello


Good morning!  Did you know that there is such a thing as chocolate sunflowers?  Yup, they are real!  I had this little fact in my head when I set about playing with this new Sunflower Scroll stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This is a gorgeous stencil, and I wanted to see if I could make some chocolate sunflowers with this stencil.

I placed the new Sunflower Scroll stencil onto some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then, with a very small blending brush, I blended some brown ink over the flower petals.  I used another small brush to add some yellow ink to the centers of the flowers, and then another small brush to add some soft green ink around the scrolls and the sunflowers.  After I trimmed the stenciled panel down for a mini slimline card, I stamped the sentiment with a dark brown ink.  The panel was glued to a dark brown layer and then glued to a white mini slimline card base.  (FYI - this mini slimline card size is 6" x 3.5")

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Sunflower Scroll stencil in your cart.  Check out all the great new stencils in the September release, and check out some other sunflower stencils HERE.  Have fun!!


 

No comments: