Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Happy Fall Y'all Oak Sprig


Good morning!  It's still in the 100's here, but we have hope!!!!!!!!!!  It might be in the 80's next week!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited and I can't wait to see if those temps actually happen for us.  So, I'm going to keep on posting my fall cards in the hopes that FALL actually makes an appearance next week.  

I used the gorgeous Layered Oak Sprig stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and some green, blue, and purple inks for a fun color palette.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios with black ink directly on top of the stenciling.  It fit beautifully right in that curve of the branch.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils and stamps at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and put this Layered Oak Sprig into your cart.  Check out all the great September stencils and some of the previously released Nature stencils.  Have fun shopping!


No comments: