Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Glittery Autumn Greetings


Good morning!  It's not quite autumn here in TX as we're still in the 100's, but I'm doing my best to convince Mother Nature to cool off.  Maybe this glittery leafy autumn card will do the trick??

I placed the new Fall Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery pastes (yellow, orange, brown) all over the stencil in a random fashion.  After I scraped off the excess paste, I spread it onto some extra white cardstock and let it dry.  That's what I cut the "autumn" sentiment from so it matched my leafy background.  

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop for stencils and stamps at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are some great new fall stencils in the new September release.  My personal favorites are today's Fall Leaves stencil and the Layered Fall Foliage.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share a fun card I made with the Layered Fall Foliage stencil.  Enjoy your weekend!




 

No comments: