Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

Glittery Teal Leaves Birthday


Good morning!  I love this new Layered Fall Foliage stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  It's so funky and retro and mod all at once.  LOL!  I especially love the little inside stenciling where I can do all kinds of different things to change up the leaves and acorns.  For today's card, I decided to go with a monochromatic color combo. 

I started by placing the first stencil down onto some white cardstock and I brushed one some Tidepool and Juniper inks (C9) all over the panel.  Then I removed the stencil and placed the second one down, aligning it with the leaves that I just stenciled.  I taped down this stencil and then spread some glittery teal paste over the whole stencil and set the panel aside to dry.  I die cut the sentiment, adhered it to the stenciled panel, and glued the panel to a teal card base.  Isn't that a fun birthday card??

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will get 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so pick up this Layered Fall Foliage stencil.  The September release is full of wonderful fall-themed stencils for your creative projects.  Happy Monday!


 

No comments: