Pages

Friday, September 8, 2023

Glittery Pumpkin Pouf Thanks


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a fun pumpkin card with y'all.  This new Pumpkin Pouf stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is so elegant and gorgeous, so I pulled out some of my glittery pastes to use with it.  I placed the Pumpkin Pouf stencil over some cream cardstock and taped it down.  Then I spread some glittery orange paste over the pumpkin and very quickly spread some glittery golden paste on all the other areas and removed the stencil before everything dried.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut and adhered it below the pumpkin.  Then I glued the stenciled panel to a rusty orange card base.

I love the sparkle on this card!  Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so you can grab this Pumpkin Pouf stencil along with some other great stencils from the September release.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: