Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Merry and Bright Ho Ho Ho


Good morning!  There's a new release over at A Colorful Life Designs, and this one is full of stencils that are perfect for holiday cards.  I had so much fun playing with a bunch of these stencils this month!

For my card today, I used the new Layered Ho Ho Ho stencil.  This one has four layers so you can use different colors for each layer.  I gotta tell you, this one is SO fun!  The hardest part is picking the colors.  I used a cranberry red, a lime green, a forest green, and a medium blue ink for each of the stencil layers.  Then I added some die cut foliage and glued them behind the stamped sentiment.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order of stamps and stencils (excluding bundles) from A Colorful Life Designs.  Just copy and paste the code - HollyFan10 - when you check out.  You can look at all of the great new stencils in the November release, and the Layered Ho Ho Ho stencil is a must have for your shopping cart.

I know you're going to want all of these great new stencils, and the November Master Creator Bundle has them all, including the new stamp set, for 20% off.  I had a hard time choosing which stencils to play with, and I think I ended up with all of them!  You'll be seeing more of my cards throughout the month, so come on back tomorrow to see a rainbow snowflake!  


 

No comments: