Pages

Friday, November 17, 2023

Gingerbread Cookie Garland


Good morning, y'all!  I made this fun Gingerbread Cookie Garland from the new Groovy Garland stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This stencil has nothing at all to do with gingerbread, but I got creative and took it into cookie territory.  I brushed some gingerbread-brown ink over the Groovy Garland stencil onto a kraft card.  Then I took a white paint pen and just added dots to each "cookie" and added the sentiment after I was finished.  It was so fun to just zone out and add white dots while grooving to some Christmas music.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and look at all the great new stencils in the November release.  This Groovy Garland needs to go home with you so you can make Christmas cookies with it, and you can create a fun springtime garland with it a few months from now.  I can also see this in red, white, and blue for the summertime as well as in warm golden orange hues for autumn.  There's so many ways you can use this gorgeous new Groovy Garland.

Before I go, remember to mark your calendar for next week's BOGO sale!  You will love the huge variety of stencils that will be in this sale, so don't miss out!




 

No comments: