Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Happy Holly-Days!


Good morning!  Yesterday I posted a clean and simple card with this Layered Holly Sprig stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Today, I used the same stencil but I stepped it up just a bit.  As you can see, I stenciled two sprigs on this kraft card today, and I added some glittery red paste (Picket Fence Studios) to the berries.  The berries are just a tiny bit dimensional (and SO sparkly) but this card is still flat enough that it can be mailed with just one first-class stamp.  I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) with black ink and now this card is ready for mailing.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  The Layered Holly Sprig is a must for your craft stash, and you can check out all the other awesome stencils in the November release.  Have fun shopping!



 

No comments: