Pages

Friday, December 1, 2023

Just A Note with Inside Scallop Circles


Good morning!  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I ordered these Marvelous Masks Inside Scallop Circle stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and I'm in love!  These provide just the right elegant touch to your cards and projects without the extra weight from cardstock layers that might make your postage go up.

I cut some white cardstock to a mini slimline panel size (3.25"x6") and taped it down to my glass mat.  Then I positioned the smallest Inside Scallop Circle stencil at the top right corner and brushed on some green and blue inks.  Then I moved the stencil to the left and just below the previously inked circle and repeated the stenciling with the green and blue inks.  I moved the stencil just below the middle inky circle and slightly to the right but not all the way, and brushed on the green and blue inks again.  Then I removed the stencil, stamped the sentiment (Ink Blot Shop) with black ink, and added the die cut flowers (Taylored Expressions) to the circles.  This panel was then adhered to a white mini slimline card (3.5"x6.25").

I love that inverse scallop edge on the circles.  It gives this card a feminine touch and makes this just a bit more interesting.  You can find these Marvelous Masks Inside Scallop Circle stencils at A Colorful Life Designs, and you can save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) by using this code, HollyFan10, when you check out.  Have a wonderful day!!


 

No comments: