Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2023

XO Blue Shaker


Good morning!  I'm back with the card that I created from the other half of the XO panel that I cut into for the card I shared on Monday.  You can see the rounded rectangle that I cut out of the middle of this XO panel.  I had previously brushed some blue ink over the XO Mask from A Colorful Life Designs onto an A2 panel of white cardstock.  Instead of tossing this piece after I cut out the middle, I trimmed it down a little bit and then added some acetate to the back of this piece.  Then I put some foam tape around the edges of the acetate and removed the paper backings.  With a fun little pile of brown and blue sequins in the center of my dark blue card base, I carefully placed my XO panel onto the dark blue card base.  Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the top of the acetate.

This is a fun shaker card, and the blue and brown colors are great for those guys who don't like all the pink and red and glitter of Valentine's Day.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, at A Colorful Life Designs.  The XO Mask is a must have for your crafting projects, and you can find more "love" themed stencils HERE.  Have a great day!!


 

No comments: