Pages

Monday, December 4, 2023

Hello Dot Mat Friend


Good morning!  This month I'm playing with some previously released stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, and I love this Dot Mat stencil.  It's so unpredictable and wild with all the irregular dots of different shapes and sizes.  I pulled out some bold ink colors and brushed a wild ombre of deep yellow, red, and purple over the Dot Mat stencil onto a white card.  I added the die cut silhouette (Tim Holtz) and the stamped sentiment (Pinkfresh) and this card is ready to mail after I write a little note inside.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and grab this Dot Mat stencil.  Browse around all the different categories such as Objects and Patterns and see what sparks your creativity.  Have a wonderful Monday!






 

No comments: