Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Celebrating You


Good morning!  I'm still having fun with the Marvelous Masks Inside Scallop Circle stencils, and I love how this card turned out.  I used the smallest Inside Scallop Circle stencil and placed it in the middle left-ish of a white cardstock panel.  I brushed on some pale peachy pink ink and then moved the stencil down and brushed on a darker salmon ink.  I rubbed the excess ink off the stencil with an old towel, and then I moved the stencil up to overlap the middle circle and brushed a bright yellow ink onto that area.

Next, I pulled out some stamps and dies from Pinkfresh Studios.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink over the middle circle and let that dry while I die cut the two floral circles from black cardstock.  I glued these floral circles down onto the top and bottom stenciled circles, and then I added a few Card Bling sequins (a fun freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).  This stenciled panel was then glued to a black card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This Inside Scallop Circle stencil is a must-have with your craft supplies.  I love that sweet edging on these colored circles.  Have a fabulous day!
  

 

No comments: