Pages

Monday, December 18, 2023

XO in Blue




Good morning!  I'm getting a bit of a head start on Valentine's Day with this card today.  My hubby's favorite color is blue so I just had to make a blue Valentine for him.  I pulled out the XO Mask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and placed it over some white cardstock.  I brushed some blue ink over the whole thing and then I used a die to cut out this rounded rectangle shape from the center of the panel.  I adhered this piece to a white card base and then added the sentiment in a darker blue on top.  Some gold Card Bling (a fun freebie with every order from A Colorful Life Designs) was glued to the card for that extra special touch.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you're gearing up for Valentine's Day cards, grab this XO Mask and check out all the great "love" themed stencils.  Come on back on Thursday and I'll show you what I did with the other half of the blue XO panel.  Happy Monday!

 

No comments: