Pages

Friday, December 8, 2023

Glittery Gold Brocade


Good morning!  Today's card features the gorgeous Brocade stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed this stencil over some black cardstock and then I spread some glittery gold paste (Picket Fence Studios) over the whole thing.  After the paste dried, I added this butterfly (Tim Holtz ephemera) and the stamped sentiment (Ink Blot Shop).  I love that bold and glittery impact from the Brocade stencil in the background.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are hundreds of fabulous stencils in the store like this Brocade stencil.  Browse through the different categories to be inspired and use my code to help you save some money.  Have a fabulous Friday!


 

No comments: