Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Good morning!  It's Christmas Eve, and I'm in the kitchen making a big batch of Chocolate Crinkle Cookies for Santa.  I thought I'd pop in and share this glittery Christmas card with you  today.

The Poinsettias stencil from A Colorful Life Designs was placed over a panel of black cardstock.  Then I spread some glittery gold paste (Picket Fence Studios) over the stencil, removed the stencil, and let the panel dry completely.  Meanwhile, I spread some more of the glittery gold paste onto another panel of black cardstock and let that dry.  I die cut the "believe" and the centers of the red flowers from this glittery gold panel.  

With the stenciled poinsettia panel dry, I trimmed it down and adhered it to a black card base.  Then I die cut a circle from white cardstock, stamped the second portion of the sentiment with black ink, and die cut a shadow sentiment from black cardstock.  The "believe" was glued to the black shadow die cut and then adhered to the white circle above the stamped sentiment.  This white circle was glued to the stenciled panel, and then I affixed the die cut poinsettias around the white circle.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can add the Poinsettias stencil to your cart along with anything else that catches your eye.  Check out the floral stencils as well as all the love stencils for your Valentine's Day projects.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 

No comments: