Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Love Ya - Puppy Hearts


Happy New Year!!!!  Can you believe it's 2024??  I was just thinking back to the days of Y2K and how everyone was freaking out.  We've come a long way since those days!  LOL

Today there is a brand new stencil release over at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are so many great new stencils this month!  I decided to start with this Blowing Wishes stencil.  This is actually a set of 3 stencils (plus a little mask for the hand), and I just used the hearts stencil.  This is the perfect size for a card with a couple of puppies on each side like I've done here.  I placed the heart stencil right onto a white card and brushed some red ink over the whole piece.  Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the puppies (Ink Blot Shop) and white embossed the sentiment (Ink Blot Shop) onto a strip of black cardstock.  I glued the sentiment strip to the bottom of the card and then adhered the puppies on top of the sentiment strip.  It's such a cute scene!  I haven't decided if this will be a Valentine's card or an anniversary card.  What do you think?

If you are anything like me and you gotta have it all, the January 2024 Master Creator Bundle is a great value at 20% off the regular price.  There are 17 stencils in this bundle and I love them all.  It's such a great mix of flowers and patterns and love/Valentine's Day.  We also have some exciting news!  A Colorful Life Designs will be selling their popular Card Bling now!  You will still get a free bag of Card Bling with every order, but now you can order more of your favorite colors as well.  The discount code below will work with the Card Bling, so go ahead and get all of them!  :-)

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  The Blowing Wishes stencil set is a versatile set that you will definitely need.  Don't forget to grab some Card Bling!  Come on back tomorrow to see what I've done with the Big Feathers stencil.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: