Pages

Friday, January 12, 2024

Wonderful Winged Friend


Good morning!  A Colorful Life Designs snuck a new stencil into the store several weeks ago, and I love this new Wing Close Up stencil.  I've been doing some of the classes from Understand Blue, and one of them is this fun technique with a stencil and some powdered watercolors.  I used the new Wing Close Up stencil and some powders from Paper Artsy called Infusions and I got this bold plum and scarlet coloring on my background.  I added a dragonfly that I white embossed on vellum and a sweet little sentiment.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  The new Wing Close Up stencil is perfect as a background for all kinds of winged animals - butterflies, dragonflies, bees, and birds.  Be sure to check out all the great new January release stencils and all the gorgeous colors of Card Bling.  The code, HollyFan10, will work on stencils, stamps, and the new Card Bling, so have fun shopping!  Come on back on Monday and I'll share another project I created with this new Wing Close Up stencil.  Happy Friday!







 

No comments: