Pages

Monday, January 8, 2024

Grateful Blooms


Howdy!  Today I've got a distressed floral card to share with y'all.  I pulled out some Pan Pastels and my gel press plate and this gorgeous Dramatic Blooms stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed the Dramatic Blooms stencil onto my gel plate and then "colored" the flowers with the Pan Pastels.  I removed the stencil and then covered the gel plate with some white paint and pulled a print.  This print resulted in this gorgeous distressed, vintage floral image.  I didn't want to cover it up so I just added a die cut sentiment from Concord & 9th and some Black Glossy Card Bling.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code is good on stencils, stamps, and the new Card Bling, so you'll save some money while you get some new toys to play with!  Check out all the great new January release stencils and have a fabulous week!









 

No comments: