Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Howdy Flowers


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I created with the new Layered Mixed Flowers stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love this set!  It's so fun to mix up the colors and the different layering stencils makes it so easy to create this gorgeous floral background.

I used a pink ink for the "petal-y" flowers and a yellow ink for the solid flowers.  I went back over the edges of the yellow flowers with my pink ink to give them a little bit of depth.  The leaves were done with an olive ink and I used a rich chocolate ink for the flower centers.  I cut the sentiment (Picket Fence Studios) from a deep brown cardstock and adhered it to my flower panel and then I glued the panel to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs (excluding bundles).  After you put this Layered Mixed Flowers stencil set into your cart, have a look at the January stencil release.  There's some great new stencil designs for your inspiration.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: