Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

French Script Feathers


Good morning!  Today I have a mixed media card to share with you.  A Colorful Life Designs has a bunch of wonderful new stencils for January, and one of them is this gorgeous Big Feathers stencil.  I placed this Big Feathers stencil over some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I blended some green and blue inks with a blending brush and left the stencil in place.  Then I inked up an old wood mounted French Script stamp and pressed it down over the stencil so the script would only go inside each feather.  It's a rustic, grungy look with some of the script faded and some areas without the script.  I love that!  While the stencil was still in place, I splattered some liquid gold watercolor paint over the panel and let it dry.  Then I removed the stencil, added the sentiment and some gold Card Bling, and adhered the panel to a white card base.

You can use this code, HollyFan10, when you check out at A Colorful Life Designs to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  This code will work on stencils, stamps, AND the new Card Bling!  Yes, the Card Bling is for sale in the store now!!  You will still get a free bag of Card Bling with every order from A Colorful Life Designs, but now you can stock up on your favorite colors.







 

No comments: