Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2023

You're on my Mind - Acorn Branch


Good morning!  Sometimes I just have to set aside some time to play with some watercolors, and that's what I did with this card today.  I cut some watercolor paper with an acorn branch die from Hero Arts and then I pulled out various liquid watercolors from Concord and 9th and just had fun playing.  For the background, I placed the Marvelous Masks Deckled Rectangle stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto a white card and softly brushed some Stardust ink around the edges.  I stamped the sentiment (Stampin Up) with a dark brown ink and then I glued the watercolored acorn branch to the stenciled card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so go ahead and get those things that have been on your wish list.  Be sure to mark your calendar for next week's BOGO sale - there are so many great stencils that will be in this sale. 






 

No comments: