Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Golden Ring Be Merry


Good morning!  I'm back with another holiday card, and this time I've gone with elegant gold and black colors.  I used the new Star Ring stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, which was placed over a black cardstock panel.  I carefully spread some glittery gold paste (Picket Fence Studios) over the whole panel, removed the stencil, and set it aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped the "Be Merry" sentiment from the new Season's Tweetings set with some Versamark ink and embossed it with some gold embossing powder.  After the melted powder cooled, I cut it with a circle die.  I glued the sentiment to the center of my stenciled panel and adhered the panel to a white card base so I could write a note inside.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs (excluding bundles).  The November release is full of wonderful stencils and this fabulous stamp set called Season's Tweetings.  I love this new Star Ring stencil because it can be used for any occasion.  Have fun shopping and have a wonderful day!

 



 

No comments: